Mom, Bonnie and I went to see the post Rose Parade to see the floats up close and personal yesterday. It was a beautiful day and there were some amazing floats. It was fun to see the creativity of the designers. Whole apples, tree bark, pumpkins, and some whispy feathery plant (don't know the name of it) were some of the decorations that struck me a really cool. I'm not a huge fan of sitting and watching the parade, but it is a different story seeing the floats live. Isaac liked being outside and on an adventure with his fist in his mouth.
I wish we would have gone to see the floats, instead we did nothing much like the night before when Steve was supposed to work then was called off at the last moment. I would have come over to hang out except when Steve found out I had just put Scarlett to bed and so our New Years Eve was very forgetable. It looks like you had fun, maybe next year!
What a neat blog site. I sat here and smiled during my entire visit. I especially enjoyed the video and Isaac's singing. Your nursery "project" is awesome!
2 comments:
I wish we would have gone to see the floats, instead we did nothing much like the night before when Steve was supposed to work then was called off at the last moment. I would have come over to hang out except when Steve found out I had just put Scarlett to bed and so our New Years Eve was very forgetable. It looks like you had fun, maybe next year!
What a neat blog site. I sat here and smiled during my entire visit. I especially enjoyed the video and Isaac's singing. Your nursery "project" is awesome!
Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
Love and hugs,
Grandpa (and Grandma) G.
Post a Comment