http://jr-tech.com/home/Newsletter%202007.pdf
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We hope this letter finds everyone happy and well. We have had a wonderful year full of many blessings from our Heavenly Father. Our biggest blessing was the safe and healthy arrival of our little Isaac on September 30th. I had an awesome pregnancy for 8 months, but the last month made up for lost time and I spent a week in the hospital. Fortunately I was well again in time for the delivery of Isaac and life has taken a new and exciting (and often tiring) turn. I love being a mom! Jarom is a great dad! Isaac is more fun everyday. He is such a sweet boy who loves to sing and talk, bounce on the big ball, take warm baths, and drool. We have many pictures and updates posted on our blog page, so log on occasionally for updates: http://renfeldtreport.blogspot.com/
Jarom is almost finished with school, Yea! He will be working on his senior project and should graduate in the spring. Hallelujah! He has worked with 16 and 17 year old boys at church this year and says it has been his favorite calling. He has just been called to Young Men’s president so this year will be a new adventure. He spends his free time flying RC airplanes and working on his off-roading Jeep. He took the Jeep for its maiden voyage this week after lots of work and loved it! There is still much to be done however, to make it the ultimate 4x4 machine.
I spent a lot of time this year getting ready for the arrival of Isaac. I read lots of books, took a birthing class with Jarom, and painted a mural on the wall of the nursery. It turned out pretty well if I do say so myself! I worked with the 14 and 15 year old girls at church and really enjoyed it.
We have much to be thankful for. We are so blessed by our wonderful extended family. I’m confident that many of Heavenly Father’s blessings come to us through them. We have a beautiful and comfortable home. We have good health, we have the gospel, we live in abeautiful country, enjoy education, we have the opportunity and ability to work, and we enjoy many comforts that others are not able to enjoy. We love our Savior and hope to better serve Him this coming year.
We love you all. Please keep in touch. One of my goals is to keep our blog updated to share our updates and news, so check in on us, and it would be awesome if we all had blogs....humm…..
Hugs and love,
Jarom, Rachel, and Isaac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment