Saturday, January 5, 2008
I married him for his big truck!
I once dated a guy who thought I stopped seeing him because the other guy (Jarom) had a big truck. As if I'm that shallow. But if he had this truck, maybe I'd have stuck around longer! This is Jarom's dream hobby, ROCK CRAWLING. For Christmas, Santa brought him an old beat up Jeep Cherokee to use for spare parts as he is building the ultimate crawling machine: 9.25 inch lift, exo roll cage, winch, dana 44 straight axels, 4.56 gears, ARB air locker in front and a Detroit in the rear, 35 inch tires. Jarom took it out for her maiden voyage recently and was well pleased. He has since then been under her to make her even BADDER-GERRRRRRR!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am very impressed with your indepth knowledge of monster trucks! Your vocabulary has not suffered from pregnancy/birth! Wish I could say the same. Sweeeeet ride!
Post a Comment