Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Utah Vacation

We went to Utah for Brooke and Preston’s wedding and spent the week paying a long overdue visit to our Utah friends and family. Since we were all dressed up we got some fun family shots.





I took this when I was admiring my handsome honey from across the room. Isn't he sexy!?

Here are the bride and groom, Brooke and Preston. They were glowing.

We love seeing Mandy and Colter. We don't get to do it enough.

Isaac and Anna had fun playing together in the hotel.

Anna thought it was fun to take Isaac’s binky out of his mouth.

After six years I was reunited with my long lost friend Jen. We had fun meeting her super cute kids, Lexi and Colby, and we had fun remembering and laughing like no time was lost at all. I love you Jen!

We stayed with Nate and Tasha for a couple days and had a nice visit with them.


"I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, I want my baby back, baby back, baby back... baby back ribs!" Dang! We really need to cash in on this kid's cuteness!

We visited with many other friends but I forgot to take pictures. Uhhh...I hate it when I do that! I always love visiting with Stacey, MI COMPANERA CELESTIAL, from my mission. We enjoyed a great dinner with her and her fun husband, Shane, who made us a killer peach cobbler in the dutch oven. Yummmm!

We also stayed a couple days with Jarom's best friend Trent and his sweet wife Pam. Isaac loved watching their little boy Dallin play with his RC car.


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Your baby boy is a CUTIE!! He is getting too big and I just LOVE his cheeks! Looks like you guys had fun.

gunnells said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I loved your family pictures. Isaac is getting so big, crazy how time flys! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

It was so great seeing you guys--maybe you'll come back next year, and we can make it sailing that time! Until then . . . :-)

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you guys, Issac is so cute I'm so glad I finaly got to meet him. Nathan just adores him.