Monday, June 23, 2008

Dad the Grad

Yippeeeeeeeee! Hallelujah! Por Fin! Phew! These are just a few of my thoughts now that JAROM GRADUATED!!! Yes it is true. The perpetual and eternal student finally doned the gown and funny looking hat and walked down the aisle on Father's Day June 15th. I AM VERY PROUD OF JAROM! I love that he loves to learn and enjoyed his years in his educational institution. So many of us, including myself, rush through school just so we can receive a piece of paper. Jarom, on the other hand, will take much more away from his graduation day as he took occasion to learn, apply and enjoy. He worked hard (and of course played hard) and is well deserving of that diploma. Now, at age 29 ½ he has only 6 months to work before his goal of retiring at age 30!




Jarom adorned his cap with a JEEP to set himself apart from the other Grads. I told him the Jeep looked like it was crawling over a REALLY BIG ROCK.


Jarom's dad made him an RC blimp that read "Congratulations Jarom Renfeldt" on one side and had his business logo "JR-Tech" on the other. It was a hit!



2 comments:

jwilson said...

Yea!!!! Congratulations Jarom! We sure enjoyed meeting you. Best of luck with your business and the adventures ahead!

sarahhicken said...

Congratulations!! Yeah!! I love it when you finally graduate. Good Luck