YUMMY!! I am sorry, that is the only way to describe what I thought when I first saw his adorable pictures! I love kissing my sweet little newborns! They are soooo yummy. Do I sound weird? :)
I hope you are getting some great snuggle time with your sweet Emmett! Congratulations!
Congratulations on such a beautiful family. Thank you for finding me. You are awesome. I absloutly remember you. How could I forget. We will have to keep in touch.
4 comments:
contratulations!! He is so cute. Love the pictures.
What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations!!!
YUMMY!! I am sorry, that is the only way to describe what I thought when I first saw his adorable pictures! I love kissing my sweet little newborns! They are soooo yummy. Do I sound weird? :)
I hope you are getting some great snuggle time with your sweet Emmett! Congratulations!
Congratulations on such a beautiful family. Thank you for finding me. You are awesome. I absloutly remember you. How could I forget. We will have to keep in touch.
Post a Comment