We have a couple families in our ward who have been awesomely kind enough to open their pools for swimming a couple days a week during the summer. Since I am a whale and Isaac is a fish, we have been taking full advantage of their H2O hospitality. We found this awesome floaty at Walmart in St. George, and it is perfect for Isaac to stay afloat, while allowing him the manuverability to swim that some of the bulkier live jackets prevent. He loves to jump off the steps and bounce around in the shallower water. It is nice for me to be able to play with him without lifting, throwing, crawling, etc. while I'm 9 months prego. (Make sure you see the video)


2 comments:
He's such a cutie. I see what you're talking about with the life vest. I'll have to check our Walmart, I wonder if both Nathen and Anna could wear one.
What a CUTIE!
I am soooo anxious to hear that you and baby #2 are doing well. I noticed that the baby ticker is gone so I am hoping baby is here! EXCITING! I hope all has gone or will go well for you, friend!
Missin' you and your cute family. Wish I lived closer so I could bring you dinner or watch Isaac for you. Take care!
Post a Comment