Ever see the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life”? It goes something like this. I have a beautiful family: handsome and talented husband who adores me and who I adore in return, and the cutest and happiest baby bub in the world. I have the best extended family I could hope for on my side and Jarom’s , who we love to spend time with. I have a beautiful home that I love to be in. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ that blesses my life in more ways than I can mention in a little blurb. I get to work from home to sustain our family financially, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I never go without anything that I need, and I have many “extras” to enjoy. I have good health so I can take pleasure in all these things every day. Here are a few scenes from the movie that I particularly like:

This is the cuttest Bub. The picture speaks for itself!
This is my sister and best friend who comes to visit me even when there is traffic.
This is the swing that my thoughtful husband got me for Christmas. Today I rocked my baby to sleep on it under the warm sunshine and the bluest sky you ever saw to the sound of leaves fluttering in the breeze and birds chirping.
This is the view from my new “office”. I can see a lemon tree heavy with a million lemons ready for squeezing, and another tree exploding with white blossoms. My office has windows on 3 of the 4 walls and I don’t need pictures of my family on my desk, because I can hear them in the next room.
Another scene with the cutest bub. The movie is packed with these.
It is a great movie; you should check it out!
5 comments:
What a wonderful life you have! I love the view from your office, I wish I had that kind of view...actually it would be nice to just work from home. And Isaac is way too stinkin' cute!
I love the tie, he looks like his daddy!
Your little guy is so cute. I am so happy for you that you are able to work from home-that's such a rare opportunity.
Ahhhhh!!! I found you!!!!!! I am so HAPPY! I thought I had lost you forever. You DO have a wonderful life and I am so excited to catch up with you and hear where you have been the last few years. I am in love with your little guy and I am happy to say that we are having a little girl
(#3) in early July....can we set up the arranged marriage? Can't wait to catch up!!!!
Love, Jen Collier Wilson
Here is the address to my blog...a work in progress. :)
http://aglimpseatourjourney.blogspot.com/
Whooohooo! I just checked my blog and got your comment. SOOO exciting! My email address in wilsonfam_28@yahoo.com. Can't wait to hear from you, my wonderful, inspiring friend!
PS LOVED the Suzy's Zoo nursery!!!!ADORABLE! That is so you! Whenever I see Suzy's Zoo I still think of you...even after all this time without contact. What a fun day!
Post a Comment