Wednesday, February 6, 2008

1,2,3 Not It!

Ten years ago I was.......working at UPS loading airplanes in the early AM, waiting tables at Carrow’s “cheesy restaurant” at night, and going to RCC full time during the day (slowing killing myself, but having fun doing it!)

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1-Work on my lesson for Sunday
2-take a shower (done)
3-Figure out how to work from home full time and be Mom and wife (We have been so blessed that my boss offered me an opportunity to work from home!)
4-finish this tag (it is taking forever)
5-List some books on Amazon

5 snacks I love:
1-Hot Chocolate
2-Ice cream, hot fudge, and bananas
3-toast with lots of butter
4-trail mix (with M&M’s of course)
5-grapes (I had to put a fruit so I don’t look like such a junkie)

If I were given a billion dollars:
I wouldn’t tell Jarom because I love our life now.

3 bad habits:
Eating sweets if they are there (that is why I don’t buy them)
Procrastinating
Other than that I’m ready for translation!

5 places I have lived:
1-Lake Elsinore
2-Corona
3-Riverside
4-Bolivia, La Paz
5-Oxford, England

5 Jobs I have had:
1-Wife and Mom
2-ADP Insurance Services
3-Safari Guide (at Rainforest Café)
4-Loader at UPS
5-Bosco Legal Services (Process serving and records copying)

5 things (most) people don't know about me:
1- I hate brushing my teeth at night (sorry Jarom)
2- I still had 2 baby teeth when I was 18
3- I DO NOT like scary movies
4- Goatees and Geeky are sexy
5- I am artistic (but only when I want to be)

I’m tagging Becka and Pennie

1 comment:

Heather said...

We seem to have quite a bit in common with the geek goatee boys and living in 4 of the same places!