I thought some updates might be nice. Here is our little man at 5 weeks and 8 weeks. I'm amazed at how much he has grown. He is about 14 lbs. now and I had to exchange two boxes of diapers for a bigger size. He has a ready smile and loves to talk when spoken to. Isaac loves his brother; whenever we go somewhere, he makes sure to remind me to bring Emmett along by pointing and saying "Baby!?" Isaac does not like to hold Emmett for more than 5 seconds, so pictures of them together are difficult and usually require a bribe of fruit snacks or Otter Pops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OH, MAAANNNN! You have adorable boys!!!!
Your boy have gotten sooo big. They are way too cute! I hope all is well with you and your family! We miss and love you lots!
Post a Comment