Jarom was outside working in the yard. Isaac and I were inside. Things got a little too quiet for my liking so I went to investigate. This is what I found.
I can't believe you are traveling that close to delivery. Please know that I TOTALLY understand if we don't get to see you this time. I know how much I hope to do on a trip and how much does not often happen. Know that I would LOVE to see you but will NOT be upset if things do not work out. ;)
Good luck with your last few weeks before baby #2. I am soooo excited for you!!!! Miss ya!
2 comments:
That is sooo cute! I love it when boys want to spend all their time with their daddys.
LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for the info on your cute posts.
I can't believe you are traveling that close to delivery. Please know that I TOTALLY understand if we don't get to see you this time. I know how much I hope to do on a trip and how much does not often happen. Know that I would LOVE to see you but will NOT be upset if things do not work out. ;)
Good luck with your last few weeks before baby #2. I am soooo excited for you!!!!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment