What do you do when you get a fun new camera for your birthday? Take pictures of just about everything, of course!
I had a lovely day that started with receiving my cool new camera.
Then Jarom took care of Isaac and cleaned the house while I worked.
That evening we went to Claim Jumper for dinner and yummy Motherload cake. 


Then Jarom took care of Isaac and cleaned the house while I worked.
After dinner I received a WONDERFUL birthday massage. I wish everyday was my birthday!
Birthdays last all week in my family! So on Friday we went down to Steve and Nancy’s. We had cake and presents that evening (Steve needed a torch to light his side of the cake!) and Isaac had a ball with Grandpa in the spa. Saturday Grandma and Grandpa watched Isaac while Jarom and I went to the theatre to see The King and I (which is one of my favorite things to do!)
I would have to say it was a pretty super birthday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Rachel!!!We are glad it was such a great one for you!
Love Jen, Kevin and Clark
check out our blog too
www.upacreekwithoutapaddle.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday! Sorry We missed it.
Happy Birthday Rachel!! It's nice to see that you had a great day.
So glad you had a wonderful birthday. You so totally deserve it for being so amazing.
Happy late birthday Rachel! to make colored bath water, just add food coloring to the water. I started doing it because Hyrum didn't want to get into the tub & I figured if I made the made into "army potions" that he would get in & it worked! Time for new pictures!!
Happy Birthday!! It was so nice to see you, even if it was for just brief time.
Love Ya
Post a Comment