Mandy graduated from Idaho State University on Mother’s Day weekend. It was awesome that almost the whole family was there to celebrate together. Jarom and Mandy are very competitive with each other. Jarom is graduating in June and Mandy was supposed to graduate in the fall. This pleased Jarom very much that he was to be the first in the family to graduate! However, Mandy’s school consolidated all the year’s graduation into one for the entire year and her walk date was pushed up to May. Another point to Mandy!
Grammy, What is that!?
Now, seriously, stop it!
The next day the boys went paintballing while the girls went house hunting and I worked. In the evening we went to see “Bye Bye Birdie” at the local play house for our Mother’s Day treat.
I wish we all lived closer together. It was a fun weekend that I wish we could do more often. We love you all!
4 comments:
Hey, Colter didn't bring our camera to the graduation, only the camcorder, so I haven't seen any pictures yet. Email me some will ya?? Thanks. Love the ones of Anna and Issac in the tub together. Mine don't look that cute, email me those as well.
Thanks
Way to go Colter on the breakfast. Issac is soooo adorable, he looks more like Jarom to me now. Looking forward to see you all soon.
There are some really cool pictures here! I scrolled down and took a look! SKY DIVING? WOW!!!!! Issac is getting so big! We need to get together!
We LOVED having you in our home. Your sweet little guy is SOOOOO cute in the pics but can I say, he is even CUTER in person! Colby sure loved him, huh? I loved getting to know Jarom. You are such a great couple. I was very impressed. You were just as WONDERFUL as ever and I loved that it felt like we had seen each other last week instead of SIX years ago! That is a sign of a special friendship!!!
Thanks for making time for us! Sure love ya!
Jen and family
Post a Comment