It’s been said "A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world." If this is true it I’m glad to have another Jarom in the world! Since I started working again he has gone from good dad to SUPER DAD! I couldn’t do it without him. He takes Isaac for walks, sings to him, takes him for Jeep rides, they swing in the yard, go for MILES in the backpack, and read Dr. Seuss together. Today he even juggled for him! With all this love and attention Isaac sure loves his Daddy; he reaches to touch Jarom’s arm at dinner giving him love pats! What a pair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so cute!
I think it's great that Jarom can get a good taste of what it's like to be "mommy." When he talked to me the other day, he told me sometimes he doesn't get showers unless he gets up early...so sad!! But, I do think it's wonderful and it's been really good for Colter to hear this. It took him totally by suprise!! Maybe one day he can get a taste of being "mommy"!!!!!
Totally cute. Doesn't it just make you love your husband so much more when see him interact with your son. It always melts my heart when Greg gets the boys giggling.
And you are awesome for jumping out of a plane! So crazy! I"m not sure if I could do that-the what if's are too scary to think about.
Isaac is so stinkin' cute! I just want to pinch his little cheeks! Glad Jarom is such a SUPER DAD!! way to goo.
Post a Comment